Stunning panoramic views from this two story house right on Tampa Bay overlooking the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and the new Anna Maria City Pier! Watch the bridge light up as the sun sets and cruise ships cross under the bridge on their way out to sea! This home was totally rebuilt from the ground up in 2013/2014, adding a huge second story, giving it four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, plus a bonus room! All pipes were dug up and replaced, all new electrical, AC system, roof, everything! This home has been lovingly decorated with a coastal flair that invites you right in and to the beach right outside your door! It has never been a rental and has had very little use, with infrequent owner stays 2-3 times a year. Most furnishings are included, with exceptions, so your beach house is just waiting for you to come and unpack your bags and explore all of what Anna Maria has to offer! Walk to the Waterfront Restaurant, City Pier, and all of the shops on Pine Avenue. Take the trolley and explore the full seven miles of Anna Maria Island! Stroll the beach outside your door in the mornings while the sun rises and catch glimpses of the dolphins as they swim by!
- The Waterfront Restaurant (0.11 mi)592 reviews
- Sandbar Restaurant (0.61 mi)892 reviews
- Rod & Reel Pier (0.76 mi)490 reviews
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.
- Ginny's & Jane E's Bakery Cafe (0.52 mi)323 reviews
- Island Coffee Haus (2.01 mi)74 reviews
- The Waffle Press (0.25 mi)48 reviews
- Edison Academics (7.28 mi)1 reviews
- Kiddie Academy of Lakewood Ranch (18.73 mi)6 reviews
- Thompson Preschool & Kids Club (6.68 mi)3 reviews